Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kamen Rider - S.I.C (Super Imaginative Chogokin)


S.I.C. (Super Imaginative Chogokin) was a series that started it all with all my other premium high-end stuff. Totally blow away by its imaginary visual design on classic Rider looks and also new take on the new Rider character. Release by Bandai in the mid 90's, S.I.C. has been going steady with a line of character from Kamen Rider to Other Toku series. S.I.C comprises die-cast parts / weapon / accessories with highly detail sculpt and highly pose-able figure which was not available in the market at that time.


Since my interest grew with Ryuki Series, not surprising that i started my S.I.C with Ryuki series character, namely RYUGA and ALTERNATIVE in Vol 25. Later on, trying to backtrack all previous release of Ryuki series as in Vol 23 (Ryuki), Vol 24 (Knight / Ohyja). Got both vol 23 & 24 from Japan at a slightly more then retail because of inflation but never regretted getting it.


Later found out about LIMITED Edition and EXCLUSIVE edition S.I.C which also feature rider from Ryuki Series. A single piece RYUGA SURVIVE form (which was never shown on screen) and a double pack of Ryuki and Ohyja in BLANK form. Got them both at a good price from a friend's friend of mine. So up todate, kinda have all the available character, still a long way to go.


=============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment